Hello! | ¡Hola! | Oi!
Hey there, I'm Taylor!
I'm a full-time traveling entrepreneur, born and raised in Los Angeles.
I've lived in 8 cities on 4 continents and I speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
I love exploring languages & cultures, discovering new perspectives, and building meaningful relationships.
I'm a digital marketing professional with experience in Europe, the U.S., Asia, and Latin America.
I'm a multilingual graduate of The Wharton School.
I've produced sales and marketing campaigns for tech and Fortune 500 companies in Europe, the U.S., Asia, and Latin America for a diverse range of clients, from small organizations to hypergrowth tech and Fortune 500 companies.
I especially enjoy being part of diverse teams that make a global impact. I've had the opportunity to contribute to a variety of organizations through:
- scaling online courses to 5-7 figures
- producing 6-figure product launches for a personal development company in Malaysia
- running marketing campaigns for the LA chapter of the Virtual Reality/ AR Association
- training Google's sales partners in Brazil
- presenting a competitive analysis to marketing executives at The Venetian
- creating sales decks for potential clients at NBCU in Madrid
- communicating a global rebrand for international offices at E!
- budgeting and planning events at a tech start-up
- coordinating leadership workshops for Wharton MBA students